Sunday, November 30, 2014

Congrats to the Favorite owners

Congrats to the Favorite owners! Love the versatility of this bag and of course it looks great too!Question about what can fit inside the MM size. I usually carry very little but need to fita-Prada sunglasses (these actually fit in my Dior new lock pouch and Gucci tiny 1973 bag so I'm thinking Favorite should have no problems with it)?-hermes replica ebene cles with fat car keys -Iphone-compact powder case + couple of lip tubesTIA!

Since this bag isn't coming out until the 15th of June, I wonder how much its going to be with the price increase coming June 2nd.

So does the Annie MM fit over the shoulder?

generally i think it's called cruise bc it's summery items that come out before winter so you can bring them on a cruise. lol!

I still like hermes replica birkin bags, I wish that didn't happen but I at least know that I'll be covered if something happens. I still like the design and the work and craftmenship of I wish Lk those issues didn't happen all around

No comments:

Post a Comment